Clarendon is one of 12 urban villages in Arlington and one of our smart growth success stories. This walkable neighborhood features an eclectic mix of upscale businesses and mom-and-pop shops, bars, restaurants, office buildings, public art, considerable open space and quaint residential neighborhoods along tree-lined streets. With a reputation for its great diversity of dining options and lively nightlife, Clarendon is a popular destination for locals as well as visitors from the metropolitan area.
Condo 1 Clarendon Picks and Pans
1. Northside Social Coffee and Wine bar. Packed at all hours. A major neighborhood coffee destination featuring Counter Culture Coffee and house made goodies, sandwiches and salads. Or enjoy a glass of wine or craft beer from an impressive selection! Wine bar opens upstairs daily at 5pm.
2. Whitlows on Wilson – A Clarendon institution. Great rooftop Tiki bar for the warmer evenings. Love it or hate it, we’ve all had a great time or two there!
3. O’Sullivans – Local Irish pub favorite! Guinness always flows freely here!
4. Clarendon Dental Arts – If you’ve got to go to the dentist you might as well let these beauties drill you.
5. Galaxy Hut – A favorite among hipsters! Funky atmosphere, great beer, plenty of vegetarian offerings!
6. Current Boutique – A high-end consignment shop full of amazing finds!
1. Goody’s Pizza – Great drunk food, but terrible anytime before 1am.
2. They tore down Jay’s Saloon! The last bastion for dive bar patrons in North Arlington…
3. The lines at Northside Social. Be prepared to wait anytime of day!
4. Oz – This Australian fare could fare better… this corner is has been historically bad luck since Mama Quan’s
5. RIP Boulevard Woodgrill
Click on an individual project to see available listings in that project.
View all listings for Clarendon